Saturday 20 August 2011

Obsession with Korean drama; Heartstrings.

As you see, Aurora is pretty OBSESSED with her shopping from her previous post. [Control spending, Aurora!]

As for Mauve, I'm more obsessed with the latest Korea drama (Heartstrings) which I have been watching since July. I wouldn't say it's the best Korean drama ever but I wouldn't deny that I REALLY LOVE IT! The main reason is basically due to the fact that both my favourite stars (Park Shin Hye & Jung Yong hwa) are acting in this particular show.

Aren't they cute?

To be honest, the first few episodes are slightly boring for me because the plot weren't the one which I wanted to see. (I'm not gonna be a spoiler and spill the beans, so watch it on your own since opinions differ for different people) Most of my friends are also watching it and the reviews/comments from them are really great so once again, watch it!

Anyway, other than telling you how much I'm into this drama, I would also like to share with you some fashion style I have noticed in the show. I realised that Park Shin Hye (starring as Lee Kyu Won) is always wearing maxi dresses/ long skirts which I find it really pretty. Besides that, the fashion style of the dance professor is pretty much similar to that of Park Shin Hye and she pulls off the clothes really well in the show. 

These are just a few pictures of Park Shin Hye in maxi skirts/ dresses which I could find online. 

Point to note, many blogshops/ live journals are also selling maxi skirts/ dresses now and that's how Mauve, which is myself, got one of my gorgeous maxi skirt. The picture of the skirt can be seen in the earlier post by Aurora. For those who might be interested, mine costs $27.

Some recommendations for maxi dress/ skirt:
- The Sixties at Orchard or Cityhall.
- Withevamps livejournal (Korean Spree)
- KissJane

Lastly, I would like to inform Heartstrings lover that the "trio-duet" song which was sang by Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong hwa and one of the senior in the show in episode 14: "Give me a smile" is not available but I managed to find one which was barely the original (because the person ripped the song off the show so it has some dialogues) This is the linkhttp://alicechensworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/download-heartstrings-ost.html

Alright, enough of my obsession. I strongly encourage and recommend this show to all of the readers out there, WATCH IT! :)




By: xxmauve.

No comments:

Post a Comment