Monday 2 January 2012

I ♥ BLAIR WALDORF

AHHHH. WHO LOVES BLAIR WALDORF?! I DO!!!

And to think, a few years back, I was most resistant in watching Gossip Girl. When everyone was loading it on their laptops, I was standing in a corner not caring. Well, I have missed out a lot. I was bored one fine day and I ran out of shows to watch because my usual shows, HIMYM and TBBT, were taking a break then. So I clicked 'Gossip Girl', and never looked back. I'm only just starting on season four, and I can't wait to get to season five because I saw on the web that B was in a wedding dress?! (Don't tell me why!)

Alright, back to the main story. What I love about B? Her flawless skin, her manipulative games and most importantly, her impeccable taste in fashion (and Chuck - haha). Just LOOK:




Blair Waldorf started the show with preppy styles; prim and proper. Her velvet bows, high waist pencil skirts and bold coloured socks/tights were something that I thought I would never dare try. However, as I watch the show, I'd imagine myself in her clothes, strutting down the sidewalk. I LOVE the bows on her, but they're a little too girly for me, so coloured socks, here I come!

As the show progressed, our Queen B's style changed as well. I don't know what's the word for her style now, but I find it classier and more elegant perhaps. But I think that she also tries out more cheery styles occasionally. It gives her a different type of 'feeling', if you get what I mean.

 


 




Feels like B's all grown up doesn't it? More sophisticated fashion sense right?

Anyway, I was searching the web for B's styles and I came across this!


This is sooo unlike B but I love it! So androgynous. I haven't seen this in the show yet and I'm only at the first few episodes of the fourth season. So apparently it's further back. Anyway, this reminds me of...
Serena's blazers!

 

 

I LOVE HER SPARKLY BLAZERS. HEH.

Sorry for spamming so many photos, but I just couldn't help it ;)

One more to end the day.

xoxo
Aurora


**Disclaimer: I do not own these photos. They belong to their respective websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment