Wednesday 28 December 2011

IU and SNSD trio visit “2011 Seoul Doll Fair”

'On the afternoon of December 28th, pop idols IU along with Taeyeon, YoonA and Seohyun of Girls’ Generation visited the “2011 Seoul Doll Fair” held at the Samsung-dong Coex, Hall A.' (allkpop.com)
The dolls are replicates of them. Aren't they adorable? It makes mauve feel like having one as well! I remembered vividly that Korea is famous for their teddy bear. Besides, it reminds me of my June trip to Korea; where my tour guide brought us to this teddy bear farm. Initially, I thought it was a farm which "grows" teddy bear but it turns out to be a "bear-lover" farm whereby they display teddy bears in different themes. It's really hard to describe the bear farm but you have got to experience it yourself. One of my favorite theme is actually the birthday party theme. It looks so fairy-tale like. Makes me feel like I'm just dreaming but it feels real. Really love it.

Anyway, my point is not on my trip to Korea and blah blah blah. Just to let you guys know of this fantastic place so that you guys can drop by the next time you visit Korea! It's a SURE destination for tourists.
So here goes my MAIN point:
The 2011 Seoul Doll Fair” is currently in it’s 4th year of running and will run from December 23rd until January 2nd of 2012.
 

 


Source: Star News via Nate
Official Site: 2011 2011 Seoul Doll Fair

Adapted from allkpop.com


By: xxmauve

No comments:

Post a Comment