Wednesday 28 December 2011

You're beautiful Korean Drama

Mauve is so into her Korea craze now and she just did one video on one old show; 'You're beautiful'.

I believe most of you have watched this show. The songs sang by various singers as well as the outstanding performance of the artistes made the show really nice and worth watching.

For mauve, my favorite song is sang by Park Shin Hye, my favorite female actress. She's only 21 this year and she has already made her achievements in the show biz. Look at the amount of advertisements and shows that she had. Whats more, she was starred in one of the Taiwan Drama, 'Hayate the combat butler'. For a young adult like her, such achievement is really commendable.

Ok, I know I have been posting about her since like few months back on one of my blog post, 'Heartstrings' but she's just very good!

For this song which I like the most, it's called 'Without Words'. Listening to this song ignite my emotions. [Some bad trauma few years back] For those who have experienced "heartbreak", you would have understood this song then.


Here is the English Sub of the song:

I shouldn’t have done that,
I should have pretended not to know
like I didn’t see it, like I couldn’t see it

I shouldn’t have looked at you in the first place
I should have run away
I should have pretended I wasn’t listening
like I didn’t hear it, like I couldn’t hear it
I shouldn’t have heard your love in the first place

Without a word, you made me know what love is
Without a word, you gave me your love
Made me fill myself with your every breath
Then you ran away
Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love abandons me
Wondering what to say next
My lips were surprised
It came without a word
Why does it hurt so much?
Why does it hurt continuously?
Except for the fact that I can’t see you anymore, and that you’re not here anymore
otherwise, it’ll be just the same like before

Without a word, you made me know what love is
Without a word, you gave me your love
Made me fill myself with your every breath
Then you ran away
Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love abandons me
Wondering what to say next
My lips were surprised

Without a word, tears starts falling down
Without a word, my heart is broken
Without a word, I waited for love
Without a word, love hurts me
I’ve become transparent, I’ve become a fool
and I cry just by looking at the sky

Without a word, separation finds me
Without a word, the end comes to me
It tool my heart by surprised
To send you away unexpectedly
It came without a word

Without a word, love appears
Without a word, love vanishes
Like a fever I’ve had, maybe all I have to do is hurt for a while
Because in the end, the only thing that remains are scars

Anyway, good news for all of you! I have fixed the comment box! Do drop your comments! 


By: xxmauve

No comments:

Post a Comment